Shark Tank Backed EV Startup Revamp Moto, a company based in Nashik, has launched a new electric vehicle called “FRIEND RM 25“. The most exciting part of this launch is that it took place in a 3D virtual space, i.e. the Metaverse. Here are all the updates from the launch event.
Moto rebuild background
The seeds of the company were sown in September 2020 by the three founders of the company Jayesh Tope, Pritesh Mahajan and Pushkaraj Salunkhe who have devoted themselves to the mission of ecological mobility. They wanted their vehicle to be a tough guy so it could touch India’s hard roads with ease without stopping.
The RM-Mitra was the first result of collective thinking and its blueprint was developed in December 2020, resulting in the final prototype being developed in April 2021. The founders and the team did not stop there, but went to conquer more roads, which resulted in the establishment of a modular tool platform.
The company has launched another model called the RM 25, which is a low-speed, high-acceleration micromobile vehicle. RM 25 was renamed in September 2022 to “RM Buddies 25”.
Features and technical specifications of the rebuild “Buddie 25”.
- Buddie 25 offers a range of 70 km at a maximum speed of 25 km/h.
- EV charging takes 2 hours and 45 minutes from 0 to 100%
- The load capacity of the Buddie 25 is 120 kg.
- The additional element of the Buddie 25 is a carrier, handle, insulated container, saddle bag and barbell, and a child seat.
- Buddie is available in five colors namely Billionaire’s Blue, Royal Red, Wealthy White, Oscar Orange and Grand Grey.
- Buddy’s additional features include an Auto Headlamp, a portable and waterproof battery, and safety in rough terrain.
The best thing about this vehicle is that you don’t need any registration to ride Revamp’s Buddie 25. In India, the RM Buddie 25 EV was launched with the initial price Rs 66,999. The booking window is now open, you can book Buddie by paying Rs. 999/-
Read more: Motion Breeze – an Indian-made electric motorcycle with a range of 400 km?